Friday, September 14, 2018

Items to review and reviewd items



LEWONDE Collapsible Water Bottle - BPA Free 20 OZ Travel Mug - Cool Gear for Hiking Camping Cycling Sport

Although I personally was not a fan of this. It is perfect if using cold or room temp liquids and if you are walking, hiking, running, or any sports.
For everyday use in the home, I do not recommend it as the slightest pressure makes the water( liquid) squeeze out.
The white plastic ring around it should be wider to prevent the squirting IMO This was a fail for me as I do not need a water bottle for the gym or for running, biking or hiking. If you do those activities, then this will be very handy. Neither thumbs up or down. Just not for my lifestyle
Purchase HERE from Amazon

*[Elizavecca] Milky Piggy Hell Pore Vitamin Bright turn Peeling Gel / 150ml / Big Size / For All Skin.
I love this product and want to try more from this brand. I get nervous with peel and scared they will tug the skin or I will lose an eyebrow. This is not that type of peel!. On clean dry, skin, I applied a thin layer of the product all over my face (avoiding the eyes). Left it on till I could feel it was dry and tight. I then gently grabbed from each side after crinkling my face a few times to loosen it and pulled it off slowly and gently. My skin felt clean with no residue left over. You can see on the peel where your pores were cleaned out AND it was moisturized! I could not believe a peel that pulls dirt and pollutants from your skin could leave you clean and moisturized but it did. I also had brighter looking skin. I will do this 2x a week. big THUMBS UP for me
Purchase HERE from Amazon
*Lapalette NO.9 water pack cleanse 01 Jelly Lemon
 250g/8.81oz. Lemon Detox, impurities remover, whitening, moisturizer. pack
I really like it. You do not need a 5th of what you think is on the spatula. Throw away the spatula and use something smaller to get the product out. NOT YOUR FINGERS. A little goes a long way and if too much is used, it will take forever to rinse it all off.
My skin felt soft clean and moisturized and I had a glow and a tightness ( not a bad dry out tight, but I guess you could say, firm) THUMBS UP for me
Purchase HERE from Amazon
*Nlife Women I'm SO Freaking Cold Letter Printed Hoodies Drawstring Casual Sweatshirts Long Sleeve Pullover Tops
I was so excited for this hoodie to come. It took almost a month and when it arrived the quality of the fabric was very thin and cheaply made. Then on to the size, I ordered an XL. What I received was way to small. It was like a woman's small in the USA. It did not even fit my daughter who is not a big woman.
I will be passing this on to my 12-year-old granddaughter to wear over a warm top while she lounges reading her books. This was a HUGE THUMBS DOWN
Purchase HERE from Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment