Thursday, July 14, 2016

Great Cakes Soap Challenge, July's Piped divider technique

First let Me say this was my favorite challenge so far, for me
I used Bramble Berry's 9 bar silicone liner in a USPS grade A priority box.
All my colors were from Mad Oils
Sexy stranger on a train for Brown, 3 olive martini for Green, sister golden hair for Yellow and Phyllis filler for White,
Scent combo was Wood Sage and Sea Salt ( New York Scent) and Teakwood and Cardamom ( Nature's Garden)
Kokum butter held the couplers in place nicely and released easily.
Pics below






Below is my cleaned up entry pic named
" My husbands favorite shirt"



Below is another soap I made named
 "Mahalo"
4 colors from Mad Oils and scented with Hawaiian Splash from (Nature's Garden)


8 comments:

  1. Both soaps turned out amazing, Omneya!! I can see why this was your favorite challenge so far! Really awesome name for your entry soap - definitely resembles a fun Hawaiian shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I'm looking forward to making another batch in a slightly bigger mold. It was for some reason easy for me. Which allowed me to have fun doing it and not stressing it.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful soap. I really like the artistic balance in your colors and how graceful the swirls look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name! Nice swirls! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color choices on both of them - one reminds me of my own dad and his shirts back West when we'd be out with the cattle. And the other's like lava and clear ocean waters! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Omneya! They both turned out fantastic! I don't know how you were able to choose between them! I loved this technique too. It's so nice to relax and enjoy the soap, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both soaps are beautiful! I love the name of your entry soap.

    ReplyDelete